Sunday, October 26

" I Mean Every word ! "




Baby, do you understand me now?
Sometimes I feel a little mad.
Don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel ??
When everything go wrong, it seems so bad.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.


You konw sometimes baby I'm so carefree
with a joy that's hard to hide.
And then sometimes again it seems all I have is worry,
and then You're bound to see my other side.

'But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

If I seem edgy, I want you to know
I'd never mean to take it out on you.
Life has its problems and I get more than my share,
that's one thing that I never mean to do.
Oh baby, I'm just human
dont you konw that i have faults like anyone.
And sometimes I find myself alone,
regrettin' some little foolish things,
some simple thing that I have done
.




Nina simone - dont let me be misunderstood